Footprints

Today was a good day and it isn’t even over yet.

I look forward to a walk to my favorite plaça, a light evening meal and the awaited 22:00 movie which lately makes me feel sorry to possess a television set.

Oh what worries I don’t have and if I did I probably have none compared to the person who owns this pair of feet.

For those who follow my posts, I go crazy for portraits of hands and I don’t do enough of them. I will make a memo to shoot hand portraits more often.

As I look at this elderly person (hmmm … I think the youth of today might consider me elderly! No, it's true) he is distinctive in posture and dress and that alone makes him a commanding subject.

Footprints

Barcelona, 2008

But as I look further down, I see the wear and tear of time having passed.

I noticed his one curled toe that curled my hair with questions. Would he sit at his favorite plaça and delight in a mouth-watering evening meal?

Would he watch a television movie that made him wonder why he was watching at all?

Today was a good day for me.

hmmm

 A Candid View of Everyday People View barcalunacy's A Candid View of Everyday People FLCKR photoset

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...