Personality Counts

I first saw him walking on the street a few blocks from where this photo was taken.

I saw only his back but he had a strut that would've put John Travolta to shame and I was interested.

So ... to my surprise and a smile on my face I found him, "singing" into a tin cup and oh, how I wished he would walk that walk.

Personality Counts

You would have liked him. He had an exuberant and electrifying personality that would make any street performer proud.

I love the street artists and got to know some of them pretty well in Barcelona.

A street-performers life is very hard and a little kindness (like a coin or two) in their direction wouldn't be a bad idea for either you or them.

I invite you to view my flickr photo gallery of the these special people who made my life a little bit richer.

 Barcelona’s Street Artists View barcalunacy's Barcelona’s Street Artists FLCKR photoset.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...