¡Cosa Pobre! (Poor Thing!)

By the best of the very best photographers, I've been taught that when you don't have a tripod use a level surface, a pole, a tree, cup your arms to your chest, ANYTHING to hold that camera steady.

¡Cosa Pobre! (Poor Thing!)Woman unsteady taking photos causing camera shake so squat and shoot

Squat and shoot!

And, according to my own experience,

Wear comfortable clothing!

This woman was brave for two immediate reasons:

Her dress and her shoes.

She took several pictures that were not to her liking, kept falling and making the funniest faces of displeasure.

I took my pictures of her that I liked and left her there squatting.

The obvious: she lacked stability in the absence of a tripod and a good teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...